Afrik Bovia is a cattle farm created in 2011 by Mauhamed Lamine SY specialized in the production of cow's milk, located in Bobo-Dioulasso, the economic capital of Burkina Faso.
Holder of a high school diploma from the Islamic University of Medina, he has several experiences in food and dairy production. He worked as a representative in Riyadh of the French company SIBERT PATENT specialized in the production and installation of horticultural greenhouses but also as a fruit and vegetable import manager at SHADEL COMPANY in partnership with Flex Faso. In 2006, he launched into entrepreneurship by creating GULF AFRICAN GROUP, a company specialized in the export of mango and beef.
CONTRIBUTIONS BY SINERGI BURKINA
Afrik Bovia is supported by SINERGI BURKINA as part of the I&P Acceleration program in the Sahel, with funding of 57,000 € (36,575,000 FCFA).
The main objective of this partnership is to :
- To have adequate material and human resources for the establishment of a production unit of yogurt and pasteurized milk (semi-handcrafted dairy).
- Set up the yogurt and pasteurized milk production unit to enable the company to enhance its production and create more added value
- Penetrate and conquer the market for cow's milk dairy products (100%) in the project area and more generally in Burkina Faso
- Set up an internal accounting system kept by a professional
- Formalization of 10 existing jobs and the creation of 9 new formal and decent jobs for women and young people
- Contribution to the national economy through the payment of taxes to the tax authorities
- Better structuring and organization of the company
- Establishment of good governance
ABOUT SINERGI BURKINA
Created in 2014, Sinergi Burkina is the first impact investment fund dedicated to financing and supporting SMEs and start-ups in Burkina Faso. Headed by Job Zongo, Sinergi Burkina is the second investment fund sponsored by Investisseurs & Partenaires as part of the I&P Développement 2 fund. The fund network currently includes a fund in Niger (Sinergi Niger), Côte d'Ivoire (Comoé Capital), Senegal (Teranga Capital) and Madagascar (Miarakap). → To learn more about Sinergi Burkina