AGROSERV INDUSTRIE is an industrial unit processing maize into gritz and flour. Based in the industrial zone of Kossodo (Ouagadougou), the unit is equipped with two automatic production lines with a production capacity of 50 tons per day each.
The expertise developed by the promoter since the creation of the company in2013 has allowed to him to conquer a significant portion of the national market.
In order to optimize the supply chain, AGROSERV INDUSTRIE decided to organize and support a network of small producers.
M. SANON Siaka holds a degree in IT Management. After graduating, he integrated the family business called EKSF (Establishment SANON Karidia et Fils), specialized in the collect and marking of cereals on local and international markets. He managed the company for ten years before starting his own business. This first experience with EKSF enabled him to get a full understanding of the maize supply chain.
PARTNERSHIP WITH SINERGI BURKINA
AgroServ Industrie is the second investment of Sinergi Burkina, an impact fund sponsored by I&P and dedicated to small companies in Burkina Faso. The objectives of the partnership notably include:
• Support to improve governance
• Support the company in getting HACCP certification
• Launch of new products including enriched flour and cornmeal for households
• Improvement of the working conditions of the workers
• Structuring a network of small maize producers
• Import substitution and sale of essential goods at affordable price
• Wages well above the legal minimum in Burkina Faso