Acep Cameroun is a microfinance institution specialized in financing SMEs from urban areas of Douala, Yaounde and Bafoussam. Acep is now a 5 in-country MFI network.
PARTNERSHIP WITH I&P
I&P is committed alongside ACEP CAMEROON:
• To organize the transformation process of ACEP Cameroon to a private financial institution
• To contribute to the business plan elaboration and the round table constitution.
• To assure a regular operational monitoring
• To actively participate to the governance proceedings (audit comity and board of directors)
• Number of created jobs: 166
• Since 2005, ACEP has allowed more than 45 000 credits distributed to very small entrepreneurs (street food vendors, shoemakers, bayamselams)
• Incomes annual growth in average since 2007: +32%