Fulbe et Khem
Fulbe et Khem is a laboratory created in 2015 specialized in the transformation of local medicinal plants into food supplements and cosmetic products and the marketing of the products through pharmacies, parapharmacies, mini-markets and organic store chains in Mali.
Fulbe et Khem was created by Mamoudou Elimane HANNE, a French-Malian former top-level sportsman (European Champion and French record holder in 4x400m) with a Bachelor's degree in Economics/Management and a BTS in Negotiation and Customer Relations. Convinced by the benefits of natural plants, he decided to move to his country of origin to launch his company.
PURPOSE OF THE FUNDING
Fulbe & Khem benefits from the I&P Acceleration in Sahel program, whose objectives are to :
- Reinforce the company's supply capacity in raw materials and packaging
- Consolidation and development of the clientele
- Contribute to the formalization and structuring of F&K
- Strengthen the team through new hires and build employee loyalty through improved living conditions (more protection at work and implementation of a medical and social coverage policy)
- Implementation of an internal accounting system
- Implementation of a communication and marketing strategy
Consolidation and formalization of 7 existing jobs, creation of 5 new formal jobs
Contribution to the economy through the payment of taxes to the tax authorities
Reduction in the importation of dietary supplements