Monsalon Pas Cher is a burkinabè company which evolves in the carpentry and interior decoration sector. Created in 2016, it produces and markets all types of living room furniture (sofa, armchair, table, etc.), kitchen and bedroom furniture, which it markets both in Burkina Faso and beyond the borders (Niger).
Monsalon pas cher was created by Martial Hassan KOUDANA. Holder of a master's degree (Bac+4) in information and communication sciences and techniques from the University of Ouagadougou and a master's degree in strategic and operational management from 2iE, Mr. KOUDANA Martial KOUDANA has been employed in several major Burkinabe companies (Total Burkina, Edifice Mc Cann Burkina, Oxy Conseil) before starting.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF SINERGI BURKINA
Monsalon Pas Cher is accompanied by SINERGI BURKINA as part of the I&P Acceleration program in the Sahel with a financing up to 42000€ (27 500 000 FCFA).
The main objective of this partnership is to :
- Strengthen the sales force and the visibility of the company
- Install a leather furniture production line
- To set up a good accounting system kept by a professional
- Boost the company's sales through the implementation of a new showroom.
- Supporting the company in management (setting up an adequate formal management system, including accounting, financial and tax management, production and human resources management).
IMPACTS OF FINANCING
- Consolidation of 22 existing jobs and creation of 13 new permanent full-time jobs
- Contribution to the national economy through the payment of taxes and duties to the tax authorities and the reduction of furniture imports
- Better structuring and organization of the company
- Establishment of good governance
ABOUT SINERGI BURKINA
Created in 2014, Sinergi Burkina is the first impact investment fund dedicated to financing and supporting SMEs and start-ups in Burkina Faso. Headed by Job Zongo, Sinergi Burkina is the second investment fund sponsored by Investisseurs & Partenaires as part of the I&P Développement 2 fund. The fund network currently includes a fund in Niger (Sinergi Niger), Côte d'Ivoire (Comoé Capital), Senegal (Teranga Capital) and Madagascar (Miarakap). → To learn more about Sinergi Burkina