Jo'Fé Digital is a Burkinabe start-up offering consulting, advice and assistance in digital marketing.
Jo'Fé Digital was created by 3 young Burkinabe entrepreneurs with complementary profiles and sharing a common vision:
- Mr. Moïse OUEDRAOGO: Holder of a Bachelor's degree in Commercial Management and Marketing and an MBA in Transport and Logistics, he has a professional experience of about 8 years in different positions of responsibility in the field of purchasing and IT.
- Thimotée Junior OUEDRAOGO : Holder of a professional degree and a Master 1 in quality, health, safety and environment, he has a professional experience of about 9 years in the field of computer science and technology.
- Salim TRAORE : Holder of a Master 2 in Management Science with a marketing option, he has more than 8 years of professional experience in the commercial and marketing field.
Partnership with I&P and Sinergi Burkina
Jo'Fé Digital is supported by I&P and Sinergi Burkina through I&P Acceleration in Sahel. This partnership aims at :
- Strengthening the technical and operational capacities of the company (training of technical teams, fitting out of its premises and acquisition of working equipment and financing of working capital needs)
- Preparing the effective launch of the J'Pay payment aggregator by conducting the necessary security tests to guarantee the security of customer transactions and conducting an in-depth market study
- Strengthening the company's structure and management system
- Establishment of good governance within the company
- Consolidation of 16 existing jobs and creation of 4 new permanent full-time jobs
- Contribution to the digitalization of Burkina Faso
- Better structuring and organization of the company