Sanuva is a company specialized in the collection, sorting and recycling of waste in Mali. The company also offers training and awareness workshops as part of the Social and Environmental Responsibility of Malian SMEs.
Sanuva was created in 2019 by three young Malians trained in France and Mali, Mahamadoun A. Traoré, Moussa Coulibaly and Bamory Coulibaly who came together around their common vision to participate in the sanitation and sustainable development of Mali.
Objet du financement
Sanuva is supported by Zira Capital and I&P through I&P Acceleration in Sahel. The main objective of this partnership is to :
- Develop the recycling unit (work on the unit, installation of a water point, purchase of fire extinguishers)
- Increase the collection and production capacity through the acquisition of new production equipment and a dump truck
- Strengthen the team with new hires and reinforce occupational health and safety (OHS) standards
- Organize the key functions (accounting, operational and commercial) of the company through technical assistance
- Strengthen the accountability function and increase sales
- Maintenance of existing jobs and creation of 6 new jobs (including 3 day laborers)
- Reorganization of production and reduction of energy consumption in the medium term
- Compliance with fire standards and reinforcement of health and safety measures