Samuel joined I&P in 2016 as Research Officer on ESG/Impact issues. As a PhD student of the CERDI (a research center dedicated to the study of the process of international development), Samuel has notably been working on employment issues for African small and medium enterprises.
• Master's Degree in Economic Development (Research), CERDI, Clermont-Ferrand
• Master's Degree in Project Analysis (Profesional), CERDI, Clermont-Ferrand
• Internship at Agence Française de Développement in Bangkok (Thaïlande)
• Internship at United Nations Industrial Development Organization in Hanoï (Viet Nam)
• “Investing in Africa’s Development: how impact investing can contribute to meeting the sustainable development goals in Africa”¸ October 2016