Golden Nuts and Grain (GNG)
Golden Nuts and Grain is a Senegalese company specialising in the production of natural juices made from local products such as bouye, bissap and ginger.
Marketed under the GOUT D'OR brand, the products combine the know-how inherited from Senegalese traditions with international standards. In this way, they contribute to the improvement of the food quality for Senegalese people while enhancing the value of local products.
GOUT D'OR juices are already sold in three hundred local sales outlets in Dakar.
The company was founded in 2016 by Oumar REMY, a unique promoter. He holds a degree in international trade. He then went on to earn a bachelor's degree and then a master's degree in commerce & international affairs in France.
Back in Senegal, the current manager of Gout d'Or started his entrepreneurial career in November 2007, first with the establishment of A2Z COMMUNICATION SARL, a company specialized in the distribution of communication media and advertising objects. Then, he joined the groundnut sector as an intermediary on behalf of major industrialists.
Finally, in September 2016, he created Golden Nuts and Grain.
Partnership with Teranga Capital
Teranga Capital's investment in Golden Nuts and Grain aims to:
• Accelerate the company's growth trajectory by providing it with financial, technical and human resources to strengthen its base and seize market opportunities.
• Support the company in its strategy and in improving the efficiency of its organization.
• Structure and support the development of management methods and tools, support the setting up of a new production unit and its implementation.
• Connect with partner companies in Senegal and abroad
• Creation of new jobs
• Implementation of health coverage
• Tax formalization and payment of VAT and other applicable taxes and duties.
• Support in the implementation of effective governance and commercial, financial and administrative management tools.