Pâtisserie Les Douceurs
Pâtisserie Les Douceurs is a company specialized in cooking, baking and pastry making in Burkina Faso. It offers a wide range of products and services (breads and pastries, cakes, canapés, school meals and snacks, sandwiches, fast food and catering).
Pâtisserie Les Douceurs was created by Mrs. Safiatou OUEDRAOGO-YABRE, a trained cook-pastry chef with more than 27 years of experience with the SERVAIR group and in the hotel industry.
Partnership with Sinergi Burkina and I&P
Pâtisserie Les Douceurs is supported by I&P and Sinergi Burkina through I&P Acceleration in Sahel. The main objective of this partnership is to :
- Increase the company's production capacity and improve product quality
- Diversify the products offered
- Support the company in its management (implementation of an adequate formal management system, including accounting, financial and fiscal management, production and human resources).
- Consolidation of 20 existing jobs and creation of 5 new permanent full-time jobs
- Contribution to the employability of vulnerable populations (women and unqualified youth)
- Better structuring and organization of the company
- Establishment of good governance