Afrique Créative entrepreneurs meet for the second time in BootcampSubmitted by Admin on Wed, 04/27/2022 - 09:57
For the second edition of the Afrique Créative program, the eight entrepreneurs of the cohort participated in a Bootcamp in Tunis on the themes of preparing for fundraising and measuring their impact.
The following participated in the event:
- The Burkinabe company BiiBop, specializing in educational games for children
- Khub Création, an incubator active in the DRC
- The Senegalese company DEED Development, which produces and distributes musical content
- AKACIA Productions, specialized in the organization of musical events in Tunisia
- The Ghanaian company Safi Label active in mobile innovation
- Quad-A Record, which offers audio services in Uganda
- Morbiket, a Tunisian company specializing in the creation of educational and cultural digital content
- Palm Grove Software a Moroccan company that develops video games.
Led by the team of I&P Conseil, this Bootcamp serves as an introduction to the final mentoring phase of the program (lasting 3 months) on acceleration topics, and provides companies with key tips to improve their performance.
Afrique Créative is an acceleration program that aims to support African companies operating in the cultural sector. The selected entrepreneurs benefit from technical support provided by experts via an online platform and two residential bootcamps, as well as funding to accelerate the growth of their businesses.