Mamadou Ndao joined the team in 2015, after a preliminary internship with I&P to complete his Master’s degree in Management and Finance at ESCP Europe. Based in Dakar, Mamadou followed I&P’s portfolio in Senegal (4 IPAE investees and 3 IPDEV investees) and one investee in Benin (IPAE) and looks for new investment opportunities.
In 2018 Mamadou joined the team dedicated to I&P Développement 2 (IPDEV 2). He is responsible for supporting existing funds and launching new funds sponsored by IPDEV 2.
• Investment Analyst, I&P (sept-dec 2014)
• Strategy and M&A Analyst, Bel (January-June 2014)
• Budget Controller, Natixis(November 2011 – August 2013)
• ESCP Europe, Master in Management, Finance (2010 – 2014)
• IIM Ahmedabad, Post-Graduate Programme in Management, (exchange semester, 2012)