Frija Décor is a company specialized in the fabrication of wood, metal and upholstery furniture in Senegal.
The company operates in Dakar and collaborates with a network of local artisans. In two years of activity, this young company has already achieved a good reputation allowing to build up a portfolio of customers consisting of individuals and companies including restaurants, hotels, etc.
Frija Décor was founded by a couple, David AMEDEKA and Caroline YOUL:
- David AMEDEKA is a young entrepreneur, trained as a lawyer and has had 5 years of professional experience in communication, sales, teaching of law and marketing before starting his own business. He is in charge of the e-comerce platform and the monitoring of KPIs, the planning and implementation of sales and marketing programs, as well as pricing.
- Caroline YOUL studied Banking and Financial Engineering, with experience in financial analysis through internships and volunteer missions. Within the company, Mrs. YOUL is in charge of the elaboration and follow-up of the dashboard, the follow-up of the customers, the management of the suppliers and the quality control.
Partnership with I&P and Teranga Capital
Frija Décor benefits from I&P Acceleration in Sahel implemented in Senegal by Teranga Capital whose objectives are to :
- progressively internalize production to ensure product quality, shorten delivery times and increase production capacity
- support the company in its formalization
- increase the company's market share