Lysa & Co
Lysa & Co is a Senegalese company specializing in the processing and marketing of agricultural products such as peanuts, cashew and corn.It has long-standing expertise in providing its customers with healthy, natural products of high taste quality, elaborated with local raw materials processed by artisanal processes.
Sold under the name SENAR- Les Delices de Lysa, products are mainly marketed in major retail chains in Senegal (CASINO, AUCHAN, EXCLUSIVE, CITYDIA, etc.), in hotels (eg NOVOTEL), and in direct sales to private individuals in Dakar ( eg Dakar Farmers Market).
Sylvie Sagbo Gommard took over the management of the family business in 2015 to ensure its development and sustainability.
In 1982 her mother Mrs. Sagbo was the first to market her peanuts in supermarkets in Dakar. She built her own company and now has more than 10 employees working tirelessly to supply the Senegalese market with the best peanuts and cashews.
Partnership with Teranga Capital
Teranga committed alongside with the company to:
• Support the construction of a new factory abiding international standards and leading to increasing production capacity.
• Support the valorization of the SENAR Brand « Les Délices de Lysa » and its business development on new markets and with new products
• Formalization of the company’s activity
• 10 new formal jobs created
• Promotion of artisanal and local processes and structuration of the value chain