The company Teranga Automobiles is a car garage offering services of mechanical and electromechanical diagnosis, mechanical repair, maintenance, repair and maintenance of air conditioning.
Teranga Automobiles was created by two associates who are :
Mr. Papa Sada SALL is a Mechanical Engineer with nearly 10 years of experience in the field of automotive mechanics.
Mr. Papa Mayacine DIOP is a consultant in Entrepreneurship and has worked with NGOs in Senegal. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and a postgraduate diploma in International Relations.
TERANGA AUTOMOBILES is supported by Teranga Capital within the framework of the I&P Acceleration program in the Sahel with a funding of €60,000 (39 million CFA francs) whose objective is to :
- Make the necessary investments for the deployment of the second garage
- Support the company in strategic thinking to meet the challenges of commercial development, creating a brand synonymous with trust and positioning that best meets the demands of the local market.
- Support the company in the implementation of a more efficient management system including the management of financial and operational data, inventory, cash and human resources.
- Creation of stable jobs
- Capacity building of a low-skilled workforce in a very informal sector
- Fiscal and social formalization
- Establishment of a system for the collection of used oils and a system for the recycling of used spare parts
ABOUT TERANGA CAPITAL
Teranga Capital is the first impact investment fund dedicated to the financing and support of Senegalese SMEs and start-ups. Headed by Olivier Furdelle, Teranga Capital is the third African fund sponsored by Investisseurs & Partenaires under the I&P Développement 2 program. The network currently includes a fund in Niger (Sinergi Niger), Burkina Faso (Sinergi Burkina), Ivory Coast (Comoé Capital) and Madagascar (Miarakap). → Find out more about Teranga Capital