Fatou & Kadija Entreprise is a Guinean company operating since 2014 in processing and drying fruit juices, mainly pineapple-based, marketed Jedengui.
Fatou & Kadija Entreprise was created by Fatoumata CISSOKO, a Guinean entrepreneur committed to the development and promotion of fruit (especially the pineapple sector). She holds a degree in accounting and management from the Consular University (UNIC) and a higher technical diploma in accounting and management from the Kofi Annan University of Guinea (UKAG), and has several years' experience in fruit processing.
Partnership with I&P and MBM Capital
Fatou & Kadija Entreprise is supported by I&P and MBM Capital through I&P Acceleration in Sahel. This partnership will enable the company to :
- Increase its production capacity by installing a new 1000 L/day fruit juice production line
- Bring the production building up to the required hygiene and food safety standards
- Diversify product ranges
- Secure supplies of raw materials and packaging
- Promotion of local products and local agriculture
- Promotion of healthy eating (natural products with no artificial additives)
- Creation of 8 additional permanent jobs and dozens of temporary and indirect jobs along the value chain
- Expected sales growth of 374% in 2024 (compared with 2023) and 50% in 2025 (compared with 2024)